Our approach to COVID19
March 21, 2020
We are open!
Your health and wellbeing is paramount so we’ve put in place preventative measures to help keep you healthy during these uncertain times.
- All clients are encouraged to use alcohol hand sanitiser on arrival, either their own or ours which is provided in the reception desk.
- As always, therapists are thoroughly washing their hands with soap and using alcohol hand sanitizer between every client.
- Treatment beds face hole and arm rest are cleaned with disinfectant between every client.
- Reception desk is regularly cleaned with disinfectant.
- Clients who have travelled overseas or have flu like symptoms will be asked to reschedule their appointment until after the recommended 14-day self-isolation period.
- On arrival, we will take clients temperatures. If a client is showing symptoms of a fever, we will ask you to immediately leave clinic and seek advice from your GP or local COVID19 testing centre.
What can you do?
If you are self-isolating, it is important to keep physically and mentally fit. Here are some tips to stay fit and healthy:
- Eat a diet high in antioxidants – fresh fruit and vegetables
- Bone broth
- Adequate rest, 7-9 hours good sleep
- Stay well hydrated
- Regular exercise – 30 min moderate activity daily
- Supplements including Vitamin C, Zinc + Probiotics
- Stress management such as meditation
- Regularly washing of hands with soap, minimise touching your face
We remain open to see clients who require treatment so long as our therapists choose to work, are healthy, have no history of contact with infected persons and shows no symptoms of COVID19 infection.
We will closely monitor the situation, act on the recommendations from governments, and look forward to a pandemic free world!